Chill Vibes

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Caffeine-Driven

Well, I had a lot of caffeine today. Wednesdays are my busiest day of the week and yet I'm still up. At least I know that the coconut coffee and my caffeinated vitamin drink are still working.

Omg. I thought that my midterm for econ was next week but I found out that it was yesterday LOL. So I rushed and studied my best hehe. I found out my study method for econ. All I have to do is read the book and actually complete the homework LOL. Normally, I would copy down the lecture notes onto a notebook but that method hasn't been successful in terms of actually remembering information. Plus, my professor for econ just sucks at making powerpoints. So I'll just go to class from now on and try to read the material beforehand. The midterm was ok but a bit more on the harder side. But it was still ok. I liked the problems that had math involved.

I'm still thinking about taking calculus next year. Math and science are so fascinating to me. This guy in my oral comm. class delivered his second speech about his passion for physics and was talking about a book called A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking. He was explaining about how significant the book is to him. Then he went on about the speed of light, gravity, and quantum physics. Like woah. That shit's fucking cool.

I'm more of a medical person because I think that medicine, learning more about the human body, and its physiology is fascinating. It's like learning more about yourself and other people but on a more physical-medical way with more complicated things that occur automatically inside you and terms that are more Latin and Greek. But as the ambitious and curious person that I am, I love to learn about new interesting things. As you can tell, more on the math and science stuff.

My notebook for my microbio lab is due tomorrow and I still haven't written anything in it yet lol. But yah know, it's ok.

I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment