Chill Vibes

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Okay this isn't good...

I'm so sorry for this. I swear I didn't drink any alcohol today.

It's been really difficult for me lately to look forward to anything in life. A month or a bit more into college and it feels like I lost a part of who I am. I haven't been passionate about anything. Not even looking forward to meeting up with friends, late assignments, and especially kpop and dancing and you know how much kpop and dancing means to me. They're the reasons why I got out of my depression. Sometimes I wonder if I'm having a relapse and I'm slowly falling back. Honestly, this feels like shit. This feels different from the time when I was depressed because I felt lonely and started degrading myself. I know I have people that love and care about me, but I feel empty.

I lost my desire to love. And because of that, I lost the passion that kept me looking forward to whatever happens in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment