Chill Vibes

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Take it away from me or replace it with something better

I just came home from a wedding and I'm just feeling eh. The wedding reception was pretty cool, but it kinda felt like a low-key prom. Ahh prom...
.
.
.
The one thing that stands out to me the most was that one heartbreaking moment I had. My hands felt numb, my body heating up, my eyes tearing up, a burning lump in my throat. And With You by Chris Brown was playing. That image of them. God, I wish you can take it away or replace it with something better.
.
.
.
I hate that song. I fucking hate that song.
.
.
.
I was in the car on my way to the wedding and I was letting my mind drift. I thought about something that would give me an emotional breakdown + a panic attack if it ever happened.

I was stuck in a room with him and her. The door was locked. I kept screaming and yelling for someone to open the door but no one would. I kept crying and crying and eventually my legs gave out. I sat on the floor in a corner with my back turned away from them. I squeezed my eyes shut, covered my ears with my hands and kept my knees close to my chest. I cried and I cried.

And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment