Chill Vibes

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

It's ok...

I want to type out all of these bad thoughts, hoping that things will be better for me. But realistically, it won't.

What if he forgot that I wanted to hang out with him because he's so busy? And then when he goes back to college, he'll tell me that he's sorry for forgetting. And then I'll tell him that it's ok because he's busy.

It's ok. I'm not worth anyone's time anyway.

He'll think that it's weird that I really want to spend time with him and not other people. Well I mean, he goes to school out-of-state. So I can't really hangout with him. Almost all of my friends are in California so I can schedule a day to hang out with them any day of the weekend if they have some time. With him, it's every break but right now, I think the last time I saw him is the last time I'll ever see him.

It's ok... I guess...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Am I greedy for wanting to spend time with him? Is it weird? I dunno...Whatever. I won't be able to anyway and it's not like he'll ever read these posts. He probably forgot about my blog anyway.

1 comment: