Chill Vibes

Friday, October 21, 2016

Chill.

The cat that's in my apartment scratched my upper inner left thigh and that's a really sensitive area. It was bleeding a lot and now I have a paper towel on it that's held by 2 band-aids. It stings like hell even with the paper towel. I swear this cat just loves to annoy me. I was so annoyed with her chewing on my laptop, my wires, and bugging the hell out of me, I had to move some of my stuff in my closet. I mean my area looks cleaner but there was so much stuff on my mind, the cat was the last thing I wanted to think about. At one point, I wanted to cry out of frustration.

I apologize to my friend in Utah. I'm drinking thai tea and pocky right now and yes, I know it's very bad for my cough since I sounded like I was dying last night but I need my comfort food to help me chill the fuck down. 

It still stings...

No comments:

Post a Comment