Chill Vibes

Friday, October 21, 2016

More about me pt. 5

ASK ME THINGS - celadon-city
1. You woke up naked next to the last person you texted, what would you say?
I'd cover my chest, wake him up, and ask him what the hell happened.

2. What's going on between you and the last person you kissed?
Nothing cuz I've never kissed anyone~~~

3. If your boyfriend or girlfriend was into drugs, would you care?
Hell yeah I would. I want him to be healthy and not slowly kill himself.

4. Is your last name longer than six letters?
Nope.

5. Was your last kiss drunk or sober?
Neither cuz I'm a lip virgin LOOOL

6. Have you ever wanted to have someone but you messed it up?
Well, I liked people but I just let things flow without me intefering because I gave up on the idea of me being in a relationship. I honestly cannot see myself in a relationship because of traumatic rejections. I'm terrified of getting treated like shit again when the guy knows my feelings for him. I'm always in this toxic cycle when I have feelings for a guy and he knows about them. That's why with the guy that I have feelings for right now, I can never tell him. It's best for him and me. He has other stuff to deal with and we've been through so much. I don't want to throw it away because of me. It sucks at times but what can I do? He did something unforgivable and yet I still love him. Call it over-exaggerating but if only you knew how much he hurt me. It's unconditional if yah know what I mean. He's gonna find someone that he loves and she'll love him because she's gonna fall in love with every part of him, accept him for who he is, and love him unconditionally like me. Oh well. Life. That's just me. Don't judge me.

7. What does your last received text say?
"frickin cat..."

8. How many times have you kissed the last person you kissed?
I've never kissed anyone sooooo LOL

9. Where was your last kiss at?
Omg. I've never kissed anyone. Sheesh. So many kissing questions...

10. When was the last time you saw your sister?
Last weekend.

11. What do you drink in the morning?
Either my vitamin drink or my nutrition shake. I don't eat breakfast.

12. Where did you sleep last night?
In my apartment.

13. Do you think relationships are hard?
I dunno. I've never been in one LOL

14.  If you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you?
Um... I would've asked my teacher in my AP gov. class if I could move seats because I was really uncomfortable where I was sitting at that time and talk to him about why. I was so fucked up with boy drama, I didn't want to pay attention in class. I wanted to leave the classroom and cry by myself. I didn't want to anyone to comfort me. I felt as if I was thrown away by someone that I really cared about. He didn't give a fuck because he was with his fucking girlfriend. I hated them. It was disgusting seeing them around school. He dehumanized me and saw me as some sexual thing without any consideration of my feelings for him even though he knew that I had feelings for him. And in return he got a fucking girlfriend. Was that really worth traumatizing and dehumanizing someone and ruining someone's physical and mental health? A fucking girlfriend?  Life was horrible at that time and a few months before that. (I'm not in a good mood right now obviously)

15. You're locked in a room with the last person you kissed, any problems?
No because it's just me~

16. Would you rather it be sunny or rainy?
Sunny~ I love the warm, happy feeling :3

17. Do you anyone with the same middle name as you?
Nope.

18. Are you wearing jeans, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Sweats. The friggin cat scratched my thigh and it still stings...

19. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 years from now?
HAHAHA NAAAH. That's literally impossible.

20. Does anyone like you?
HAHA YOU'RE SO FUCKING FUNNY.

21. Have you ever kissed someone with a name that starts with an S?
No. Lip virgin here.

22. Is the last person you kissed gay?
Well I've never kissed anyone so no LOL

23. Is there a person you CANNOT stand?
Oh my goodness yes. One of my best friend's ex gf. I fucking hate her. And this girl in my stats class that reminds me of her.

24. Have you ever considered getting a tattoo?
Yeup. A rose. I dunno where though.

25. In the past week, have you cried?
Almost today but no.

26. What breed was the last dog you saw?
The cutie was a golden retriever :3

27. Do you dry off in the shower or out of the shower?
In the shower.

28. Have you ever kissed a football player?
Uh no. I've never kissed anyone. I'm getting sick of these kissing questions...

29. Do you think you're old?
No because I look like a junior in high school.

30. Do you like text messaging?
It's alright.

31. What type of day are you having?
Eh. The first half of my day was fun but the other half was meh.

32. Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
Nah. I'll stick to my ears.

33. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
I really don't care. I can adapt.

34. Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Yeah, he's one of my best friends :3

35. Would you prefer a relationship or a fling?
A relationship.

36. Are you a simple or complicated person?
If you know me, I'm complicated af.

37. What song are you listening to?
Be Comfortable by Simon D, Gray, and One.

38. When you say sorry, do you mean it?
Yes of course. I always mean it. If I mess up, I will admit it.

39. Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everthing about you?
My sister LOOOOL She knows me so well, I can send her to the mall, shop for me, and I'll end up liking what she picks for me. Same in reverse heh.

40. What made you start liking the person you like now?
Wow we're getting very personal here. Well actually, my junior year of high school, I had small feelings for him but then I had more feelings for this other dude. Moving onto senior year, I started liking him the more time I spent with him. He made me laugh a lot and we talked often because of our classes and inside jokes. I had half of my classes with him the first semester but class and complications and requirements and so next semester, we had two classes together. I dunno, one day, I thought that he looked cute. I dunno how man. It just happened. Then I kept ignoring it for a few days because yah know maybe that's just my mind wandering into weird territory. (oh wow ok thanks what2do is playing perfect timing... -_-..) Eventually I admitted it. I told my friend from choir that I like him and she kept teasing me about it LOL

41. When did you last receive a text message?
11:26 pm

42. What is wrong with you now?
I'm annoyed at a lot of things.

43. How well do you know the last female you texted?
Not that well but we always go out to eat when we're craving food, especially when I crave LOL

44. Does anyone disgust you?
One of my best friend's ex.

45. Would you date someone right now if they asked?
I don't know honestly. I'm scared of being in a relationship.

46. Are you in a good mood right now?
No.

47. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
My roommate's sister.

48. What color shirt are you wearing?
I'm not wearing a shirt LOL

49. Has someone recently told you something you didn't want to hear?
Yeah...

50. Anyone you're giving up on?
Uh. I dunno honestly.

51. Do you hate the person you fell hardest for?
I did but I don't anymore.

52. Have you ever thought about giving up on someone but couldn't?
YEAH SO MANY TIMES IT'S SO ANNOYING. My indecisive and curious mind bothers me at times...

53. Do you like rain?
Yeah. California is in a drought. We're hella thirsty here ;) LOOOL

54. Do you care if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
No but if he does excessively, then yes.

55. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Yeah like right now LOOOOOL

56. Do you like to cuddle?
What. I dunno. I've never cuddled or whatever that shit is lol

57. Are you shy?
In certain situations yes.

58. Do you get along with girls?
Yeah. I have more females friends than guy friends.

59. Have you dated the person you texted last?
No.

60. What do you carry with you at all times?
My phone.

61. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you?
Maybe. I'd just stay in one spot and stay there the whole night.

62. Do you think you can last in a relationship for five months?
I dunno. I've never been in a relationship before.

63. Think back to October, were you in a relationship?
No.

64. The person you like kisses you on the forehead, do you find this cute?
Yeah...

65. Did anything "cute" happen in the last week?
Yes, last night's outfit :3

66. How old are the last three people you kissed?
LOL what people

67. Would you rather pay to get your nails done or do them yourself?
I'd rather do it myself.

68. Which do you like better- Zebra print of leopard print?
Leopard print.

69. Do you have any stickers on your car?
I don't have a car. Not gonna drive in SF LOL

70. Would you rather listen to Luke Bryan or Lil Wayne?
Lil Wayne. I don't like country music.

71. Blackberry, Android, or iPhone?
It's between Android and iPhone.

72. When's the last time you had pizza from Pizza Hut?
A long time.

73. Do you like diet soda?
Ew no it's so sweet.

74. What color are the walls in your room?
A boring beige.

75. Are you 16 or older?
Yes.

76. Do you watch Pretty Little Liars?
I used to but then I got sick of the whole "A" thing.

77. Do you have a job?
No but I wish.

78. What are your initials?
MI

79. Did you ever have braces?
Well I have braces now so yeah.

80. Are you from the South?
Nope. From Nor-Cal.

81. What does your last status on facebook say?
I dunno. It's been awhile since I posted a status.

82. Do you still talk to the first person you ever kissed?
LOL What kiss??????

83. Are you closer to your mom or dad?
Neither.

84. Have you ever done cheerleading or gymnastics?
Nope.

85. What's the last movie you saw in theaters?
Suicide Squad. Ew. Not worth money. It was too hyped up.

86. Do you smoke?
Nooooo. I love my lungs.

87. Would you rather wear heels or flip flops?
Flip flops cuz they're comfortable affff

88. Is your phone touch screen?
Yeup both are.

89. Do you normally wear your hair straight or curly?
Straight.

90. Have you ever snuck out of your house?
Nope. I couldn't if I wanted to anyway LOL

91. Would you rather swim in a river, lake, or pool?
Uh pool. I can swim but I can't float LOOOOL

92. Have you ever made out in a car?
Nope cuz I've never had my first kiss. Lip virgin afffff

93. ...Had sex in a car?
O_O No. I'm a virgin.

94. Are you single or in a relationship?
Single AFFFFFFF. Been single my whole life.

95. What were you doing last night at midnight?
I was on my laptop doing something. I forgot what though.

96. When's the last time you saw fireworks?
July 4th.

97. Do you like the camera on your phone?
No. It sucks.

98. Have you ever had a friend with benefits?
Nope.

99. Have you ever passed out from drinking?
Nope. I might do that one day though knowing me LOL

100. Are you friends with people on facebook that you actually hate?
Nah. I usually block people that I hate.

101. Have you ever had a pregnancy scare?
Uh no. I'm too young to get pregnant.

102. Name your favorite Kesha song:
Blah Blah Blah

103. Do you have any tan lines right now?
Yeah but they're fading out.

104. Would you ever wear cowboy boots with shorts?
Cowboy boots with short shorts yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment