Chill Vibes

Sunday, October 9, 2016

K-pop questionnaire

I missed blogging and I felt like posting something K-pop related because of all the K-pop happening~

BUT YO SHINEE'S COMEBACK YES HUN U GO BBYS WERK DAT 90S CONCEPT <3

This literally screams 90s concept LOL

I think I'll have some fun with this post :3

KPOP Tag Game! - hobiihyungg

1. Favorite hairstyle on your bias?
My bias group is SHINee but waow I have a lot of biases from different groups :3 Mmmm I'll just pick Infinite just cuz lol. My bias in Infinite is L/Myungsoo. He's such a cutie omg.


A cute guy in a suit is one of my weaknesses.

2. Have you ever introduced a friend to kpop?
Yes and now she's deep in the kpop hell hole with me hehehe :3 She's also one of my besties <3

3. Would never listen to kpop again if it meant you could spend an hour with your bias?
Aw hell no. That's never worth it. LOOL

4. Favorite solo artist?
Ailee <3 Her voice is amazing omfg. Just listen to this. No words needed to describe how amazing she is: [HIT] 에일리 - I will always love you 불후의 명곡2.20140412

5. If you could be in any kpop group, which one would you be in?
2NE1 because of the whole badass thing they have going on and because Park Bom is one of my nicknames. LOL I don't wear pants that often like Park Bom when she does performances and photo shoots. It's mostly shorts and really long shirts and or sweaters. Some days, it looks like I don't have any pants on hehe ;) During dance practice with KDT, the members would joke about where my pants are haha.


YAAAAS 2NE1 SLAY QUEENS <3 (Park Bom is on the far left with the black hair. Mah bias in 2NE1~)

6. If all your biases ran a race, who do you think would win?
Well duh Flaming Charisma Minho from SHINee. He's so competitive it's adorable~

So adorable omg.

7. Have you made any friends because of kpop?
Oh my goodness yes. Many wonderful and amazing friends and you can read about my whole story with K-pop and making friends in Reasons why I'm K-pop trash

8. Favorite kpop friendship?
You mean OTP? Haha jk. I love Kai and D.O.'s friendship~ It's so adorable, there are fanfics about this ship and by fanfics I mean it'll make you cry at 2AM fanfic. Like dude. If you're an EXO-L or were into EXO since the early "Exotic" days, then you know what Anterograde Tomorrow is. Seriously though, even if fanfics aren't your thing, you definitely need to read this. It's so beautifully written and it will seriously give you sad depressing feels at 2AM. And yes it's better to read this at 2AM and drown in angsty sadness.

Anterograde Tomorrow

Summary: Kyungsoo is stuck in the hours while Jongin begs the seconds, because time stops for someone who can't remember and runs from someone who can't miss the last train home.

9. Have you ever regretted getting into kpop?
Definitely no. It's one of the best decisions I made in my entire life because it changed me for the best and helped me become the person I am today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment