Chill Vibes

Saturday, October 1, 2016

More about me pt. 4

Survey #153 (I forgot the source. My bad. I'll edit it in if I find it)

I take it you like someone? If so, who do you like?
Haha. Just go through my blog a bit. You'll find out.

Anything sexual stuff happen in the past two months?
Yes but I'm not saying what it was lol. (Still a virgin don't worry haha)

Is your phone right next to you, or at least close by?
Yeup

What windows are open on your computer right now?
Facebook, tumblr, my blog

Anything you would like to say to someone?
Yeup "OMG IZ U DED MAYN"

Last place you went besides your house?
This chinese restaurant.

Have you ever wanted someone so bad, and then they completely stopped talking to you?
Hahaha yeah. It was bad.

Is your phone a touch screen?
Yeup

Who is the last person to call you?
My momma~

What was the last movie you watched?
Suicide Squad. Omfg it was bad.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Studying, maybe going to the mall to buy some ice cream or buy some tights that I've been wanting for a long time.

Was 2009 a good year for you?
No. It was horrible.

Do any of your friends dislike each other?
Surprisingly no haha

Who knows your biggest secret?
One of my best friends.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
AHAHA. no. That's literally impossible.

How do you know?
Because I know. Trust me.

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Well I hate someone for no good reason so no. I really don't care. I can be petty and salty :3

Are you in a good mood?
I guess so yeah

Do you think ex's can remain friends?
It depends honestly. So yes and no.

Were you single on your last birthday?
Yeup. Single and fabulous.

Are you starting to realize anything?
Not really.

Have you ever thought about giving up on someone, but couldn't?
Yeup.

Do you follow rules or break them?
Majority of the time follow them.

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Mmmmm going to the mall tomorrow.

Could you go a day without eating?
Without eating something solid yes. I bought a smoothie at school and it was the only thing I consumed within 6 hours.

How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
None.

What are you doing right now, besides this?
Listening to music.

When you listen to a new song, do you usually play it over and over?
Yeah. If I really like it of course. If I'm not really into it, then I listen to it over and over until I start liking it. It's weird. lol

Do you scream stuff out the car window?
No. That's weird...

You're single, right?
Damn right I am. It's so liberating and satisfying to not have anyone hold you back.

How's that going for you?
Amazing. I don't have to spend money on other people but me and a few special people :3

Has anyone laid on your bed besides you?
Nope.

Who's the first person you spoke to in 2010?
I dunno lol

Do you prefer being called your actual name or a nick name?
Either one is fine.

Do you ever want to get married?
Yeah but I probably won't honestly knowing me.

Is there someone who makes you blush when you just say hi to them?
Yeah. I dunno how it's possible for me to talk to him honestly. Especially face to face omg. I had a hard time looking at his face while we were talking the last time we saw each other.

How was your Saturday night?
Well today is technically Saturday sooooo I hope that my Saturday night will be cool and chill.




No comments:

Post a Comment