Chill Vibes

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

First impressions of second semester

Well shit I'm tired. It could be because I'm still recovering from Sunday night but wow I already had homework the first day of class. Then it built up to more homework from today. And now I feel like crap because I'm also going to try and achieve my New Years resolution which is to get a better butt. Meh. It deflated after I stopped dancing in KDT. So I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator from now on. But one of my classes is on the 5th floor. And I live on the 10th floor.

The things I do to have a nice butt...sigh...

I'm really scared about my oral communications class instead of macroeconomics. I'm that scared of public speaking. I have a lot of cringy-worthy moments of me tragically failing at speaking in front of an audience. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment