Chill Vibes

Thursday, January 12, 2017

More about me pt. 9

i dare you! - no-room-forthis-princess

1. Who do you like?
LOL. No comment.

2. Have you ever had sex?
Nope. Still a virgin and will be for the rest of my life lol.

3. What's your favorite color?
Green~

4. How old are you?
18.

5. What do you like about the person you have a crush on? (physical)
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like his eye smile.

6. What do you like about the person you have a crush on? (personality)
Ummmmmmmmm well there's a lot. He's really smart, can make me laugh, caring but low-key I guess about it, and this other thing but it's really inappropriate LOOOL

7. Ever cheated?
No because I've never been in a relationship.

8. Ever been cheated on?
No again because I've never been in a relationship.

9. 5 things you don't like about yourself?
I overthink, procrastinate, am a very emotional person, am very needy for attention at times, and can't focus well.

10. Ever spent the night at a boy's house?
Nope. I don't think I ever will so lol.

11. How old are you and what was the age of the oldest crush you've kissed?
18 to both lol.

12. Ever been in love?
Yah. It fucking sucks cuz it's hopeless for me. Oh well. I'm gonna stay single my entire life anyway.

13. Ever been depressed to the point of not coming out of your room?
Oh yeah. Plenty of times. All I do is sleep and not eat for hours.

14. What school year are you?
Freshman in college.

15. Relationship status?
Single and fabulous~

No comments:

Post a Comment