Chill Vibes

Sunday, January 29, 2017

More about me pt. 10

470 - citychicksurveys

What's your favorite thing about spring?
Flowers~~~

Do you consider yourself unique?
Yeah, I think I'm kinda interesting...

Have you ever tried belly dancing? If so, did you like it?
No I've never tried belly dancing but I would love to try it. I know how to move my hips and body roll soooo yeh.

How do you wear your hair?
If I wash my hair, I leave it down because it takes a while for it to dry. If I don't wash my hair, then in a ponytail with a big hair clip to hold it or wrap it in a bun and hold it up with a big hair clip. I have really long hair. I think it reaches my butt.

Ever consider going out with someone 7-9 years older than you?
Uh no.

Have you ever played the sims 3? If so, how is it?
Never played it.

Thoughts on Nicki Minaj?
She's cool.

Algebra is hard. Agree?
Nah. Well, it is for me if I don't review what I just learned in class. I like math but I'm too lazy to go over it LOL

Do you respect other's religions?
Yeup. You do you boo~

Are extensions a waste of money?
What kind of extensions? lol

Did you know some guy is in a relationship with his car?
Yeah... I mean... If he's happy then ok good for him.

Have you ever heard of Balance and Composure?
That sounds like a yoga pose lol.

What are things you do when you're nervous?
Stutter and blush a bit.

Do you like going out to eat?
Yeah but everything in San Francisco is expensive af.

Do you like drugs? Favorites?
Nah. I'm good.

What would you name your first son and daughter?
I dunno.

Favorite feature on the member of the opposite sex?
Legs. If a guy has nice muscular legs, then he has a nice butt :D

If you could travel anywhere, where to?
South Korea or Japan, mainly for the food.

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To be invisible. Free trips to places~~

The drink you would order at a bar?
Some cocktail if I'm with friends. But if I'm drinking by myself because I'm depressed about something, then some hard liquor.

What is something that you really don't like?
Ignorance.

If you had to change your name, what would it be?
Alexandra.

You can only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what is it?
I really don't know.

What position do you normally sleep in?
On my right side.

Were you a part of any clique in high school?
Yeah. I was a part of the dancing clique. Not really much of a clique though because dancers were also in other cliques. Yeah, we're pretty well-rounded.

Do you wish to travel a lot?
Yeah, that'd be cool.

Have you ever given blood?
Nope. I'm too skinny and there's probably high amounts of glucose and lipids in my blood lol.

Do you like the way you grew up?
Kinda. There were some traumatic moments.

Would you prefer to read or write poetry?
Write.

Where did you grow up?
Milpitas, CA.

What's the last thing you watched on TV?
I don't know. I don't watch TV that often.

When is your birthday?
May 31st.

Do you wear glasses?
Yeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment