Chill Vibes

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Reasons why I'm K-pop trash

Lowkey fangirling a bit because BTS and their teaser for their new album. Ugh it's gon be lit I swear.

Aside from that, I've been thinking about how I've grown so much as a person it's amazing. Back then in middle school, I was really depressed. To the point where I wanted to give up on life. Not gonna write in detail because my past self was really dark and disturbing but yeah it was lonely and depressing. And then K-pop came into my life.

Ok, I really hate people that talk shit about it. It pisses me off. Like really dude, shut up. If something makes someone happy, then let that person be happy. Don't ruin someone's happiness just because you're a little prick about it. 

Haha I was being a bit salty there. Anyway, once K-pop came into my life, it changed for the better. I'm so blessed I was introduced to it. I met so many friends through K-pop because it really does bring people together. It's amazing how this genre of music is so popular worldwide even though a majority of us fans can't understand the language. Music has no language. Classical music doesn't even have a language!!! It's a bunch of notes and yet people love it. (Like me hehe I love Chopin's nocturnes). And yeah hehe.

I started dancing through K-pop because it looked so cool to dance like that. Dancing heh. KDT too. Man good times. I miss them <3 I love my second family so much. When I was giving my senior speech at the end of the year picnic, I cried a lot. (I made everyone cry too because I was crying heh. The love we have for each other is real.) KDT taught me how to feel beautiful. Before, I couldn't imagine myself dancing in front of people. I had social anxiety. Now you see me dancing everywhere in public with my earbuds in like some idiot. But you know what? I don't care. Well a majority of the time.

Once you stop caring about what people think about you, life is great. As long as you know that you have people that love you for who you are, you'll be fine. Because of K-pop, I came to love myself and the people around me. Well. There are some people I don't like but you can't be friends with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment