Chill Vibes

Friday, September 23, 2016

More about me pt.2

I'm working on part 3 because it's 101 questions LOL

Procrastinating again.

Distract not Destruct - betterthandarkchocolate

1. Honestly, what's on your mind now?
How I'm gonna sort out my assignments, papers, readings, projects, and homework. College.

2. Do you regret anything?
Yeah. Procrastinating my ass off. But we all do that so. Eh.

3. Are you mad at anyone?
Nope. Just salty.

4. Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Yeah. But I'll save the explanation for another post.

5. Do you find it easy to trust others?
No.

6. What are you listening to?
Nicki Minaj - Feelin Myself ft. Beyonce

7. Were you happier four months ago than you are now?
Damn right. So much change lately and I'm thankful for it.

8. What color is the shirt you are wearing?
White-ish gray

9. Do you have a secret that you've never told anyone?
Yeah. hehe

10. Do you think age matters in a relationship?
I mean if you wanna avoid going to jail in some scenarios then yeah it does.

11. Did you get any compliments today?
Yeup~ A friend of mine told me that I'm good at dancing and so does KDT <3

12. Do you own anything from other countries?
Kpop albums :3, some clothing from Spain

13. Picture of yourself?
Look at my profile pic lol

14. Are you a monogamous person or do you believe in open-ended relationships?
I get emotional and attached to people easily so no open-ended relationships for me. But if that's your thing then go ahead. You do you but don't do me.

15. What part of a person's body do you find most attractive?
I dunno. I don't really focus on a person's physical appearances. Uh I guess the jaw-neck-collarbone area. Whoops there goes my wandering mind :3

16. Do you cook?
Yes of course how else am I gonna survive college under a budget?

17. Random fact about yourself
My favorite color is green but I like to wear dark colors.

18. Is there one person you look at and automatically smile?
Yeup.

19. On average, how often do you read a book cover-to-cover?
I've been so busy lately, I don't have time to read :(

20. What are some commonly-used expressions that make you cringe when you hear them?
That "daddy, mommy" kink. I joke around with it with my friends but like... during sex? Nah. I don't wanna think about my parents while having sex. Still a virgin and probably gonna stay that way for the rest of my life because I'll be busy making money :)

21. What songs make you feel instantly happy?
K-POP <3

22. Is it easy to annoy you?
Nope. I'm pretty chill and understanding.

23. What are you looking forward to right now?
Eating lunch tomorrow. Or maybe a text or two.

24. Do you believe at love at first sight?
LOOOOOL no. I think that's really stupid. For me, I fall in love with someone when you get to know that person better after spending a lot of time with him. (This is so not me omfg. I normally would gag at stuff like this.)

25. Ask me anything?
Are you happy with yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment