Chill Vibes

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

More about me

I'm procrastinating right now because I don't want to do my microbio homework. I found this questionnaire on tumblr and I felt like answering them just cuz.

I'm doing this because I'm bored and lame.... - kittylitterkids
1. Three things I want to say to three different people.
I only have $77 in my bank account. Tragic. I'm still one of your best friends right?
2. One of my insecurities.
My eczema. It makes my hands looks rough and scarred. 
3. What turns me on.
Intelligence and a good sense of humor. (and if you like K-pop)
4. One of my bad habits.
Procrastination. 
5. Who I wish I could be.
An amazing dancer with experience in every style and knows everything about the human body and mind.
6. Where I want to be right now.
In bed sleeping.
7. The last thing I ate.
Spamusubi.
8. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
Me ;)
9. What song I’m currently listening to.
I'm not listening to anything right now.
10. The last time I cried and why.
I was worried about starving myself at college because I forget to eat sometimes and I'm really low on money because I had to buy a stupid calculator.
11. Something I’m excited about.
BTS'S COMEBACK BITCHES.
12. 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself.
I'm a very open-minded and understanding person, I like my body LOL, my friendly personality, my salty attitude, and my ability to adapt to new environments.
I hate how much I fucking procrastinate but eh it happens, how emotional I get, being indecisive, my forgetfulness, and my short-attention span.
13. Three things I want right now.
A taller chair, mac n cheese, and a hug from one of my best friends that's in Utah right now. I miss yah dewd.
14. Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you, where’s it from?
Nope not wearing one. 
15. How long was your last phone conversation?
I think an hour and 30 minutes. 
16. What are you looking forward to?
Eating a dish with a lot of cheese on it. I love cheese. 
17. Did you get anything off your chest today?
Yeah. Kinda. 
18. How many rings do you usually wear?
None. 
19. Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
Canada because I'm from California LOL.
20. Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
Shorts because I love the way these shorts embrace my butt and because my legs need to breath.
21. Do you call it fall or autumn?
Fall because it's shorter.
22. Are you an emotional person?
Yeah. A very emotional person. 
23. It’s 2 in the morning and you get a text message, who is it most likely from?
No one. I'd be the one sending a text message at 2AM hehe. Oh no wait one of my best friends. The one in Utah. You know what I mean if you're reading this. Yeah. Great memories. LOL
24. Do you like long car rides?
If I don't have the drastic urge to pee then yeah.
25. Do you have an adult you can talk to about anything?
Nope.
26. Last time you saw your dad?
A few days ago because he was dropping me off at my apartment with my mom.
27. Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
LOOOOL no. Still a lip virgin.
28. Do you do your own laundry?
Yeah. It's pretty easy. I don't know how people mess up.
29. Would you like the ability to read minds?
Sure. It would make life a bit more interesting.
30. Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
LOOOOOL This doesn't apply to me because I've never kissed anyone. 
31. You’re thinking about a certain person right now, aren’t you?
Yeah I am and I hate that. Stupid question.
32. What will you be doing in five years?
Hopefully starting nursing school.
34. Last 2 people to text you?
My friend Lisa and the group text thingy for my roommates and I.
35. Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
Yeup. A nurse specialized in neuroscience because I think that mental health is very important to how a person lives his or her life. 
36. Do you like to cuddle?
LOL. Never done it, never will.
37. When angry, do you get loud or quiet?
Quiet. I'm used to holding in my emotions.
38. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed on the lips?
LOOOOOL Never kissed anyone, never will. 
39. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
Yeup. One in Milwaukee studying to become a doctor and the other in Utah doing Mormon stuff. 
40. How’s your hair right now?
Coiled up in a bun and held down with a giant hair clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment