Chill Vibes

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

iKON trash, Red Velvet aesthetic and a 2PM comeback

YES. K-pop. This is what I need lately. The Big 3 throwing all this on the fangirls and fanboys I ain't even complaining.

2PM's comeback. Yes Jun.K bae I'm so ready for this comeback. I missed 2PM so much omfg. They were thrown the JYP dungeon for so long and now they're back :3

Update: I JUST SAW NICHKHUN AND CHANSUNG'S TEASER PICS. YESSSSS. SO READY FOR THIS. So late to the game but at least I came. Can't wait for Junho and Wooyoung~

2PM's Taecyeon, Jun.K, Nichkhun, and Chansung teaser pics

Red Velvet and aesthetics. Aesthetics are a thing in SM right now. And I like it. It satisfies my aesthetic needs. Currently listening to their new MV and in love <3

Red Velvet 레드벨벳_러시안 룰렛 (Russian Roulette)_Music Video

UGH. BOBBY. MY BIAS IN IKON. Fangirling on the inside because I'm in the library now and I don't think people wanna see someone act crazy over a K-pop idol. The MV is lit. He dabbed. Shirtless Bobby. Beat is amazing. Bobby and his rap skillz. YG and their hip hop vibe.

BOBBY - '꽐라(HOLUP!)' M/V

Much love for all the dying fangirls and fanboys with the comebacks and new MVs. I'm not ready for SHINee's comeback. lol I'm never ready for their comebacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment