Chill Vibes

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Kinda lost on this site but eh i'll figure it out

To start off, I should be working on my homework right now but eh, my classes are pretty easy (but I have a paper rough draft due in 3 days. Oops). I decided to start this blog thing because I think it'll help me sort out my confusion at times. I vent to one of my best friends a lot and it really helps me sort out my thoughts and piece them together. Like a puzzle. So I'm here. Um...I really don't know how often I'll update hehe. I'm forgetful.

I'll do my introduction here. Adding onto what I put on my profile, I'm normally a chill and happy person. Normally. K-pop takes up a majority of my life. Just sayin... Bias group: SHINee (shiny) yeah I know it's a stupid name for a group but there's worse out there. Trust me. KDT (Korean Dance Team) is like my second family. Go check us out on facebook. We're kewls :3 Currently in San Francisco and going to SFSU for my undergrad stuff. College. It's an interesting experience let's say that. Besides K-pop, I like hip-hop and R&B. Anything with a good hip hop feel I'll probably get interested in it. And some others genres with some interest in it.

My main aesthetic is sunlight. Feeling happiness is like feeling the sunlight on your body. It's warm, welcoming, and safe. Sounds like something people would describe me as hehe. But there's the shadow that follows when there's sunlight. And that's where the whole "contradiction" thing comes in. The shadow is my other aesthetic. Sometimes it frightens me. It's mysterious, depressing, and alluring. People that I'm close to know both sides of me. All that is me heh. It's weird I know but that's just me. I like to think of it as being open-minded.

There's plenty more but I'm too lazy to mention it and I have to do laundry. I'll start on homework tomorrow. I have a lot to do but oh well. I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment