Chill Vibes

Monday, September 5, 2016

Love and relationships? Ew. Keep that away from me.

Been trying to add some type of playlist. I dunno. It looks really cool. I'll figure it out eventually.

Do you ever have that moment where you're listening to music and the song somehow fits in with your situation. Coincidence? Fate? I don't know. Whatever you want to call it. I have a love/hate relationship with it.

I think relationships for me are pointless, as in romantic relationships. Now this doesn't mean that people in a relationship around me are bad. I think it's wonderful that these people love each other. Love for me personally is not my thing.

I can explain. I've never had a good experience with the guys I liked. Broken heart after broken heart. I'm sick and tired of it. I can love but not romantically. There's more to life than love for someone for my lifestyle. It just doesn't work out for me.

See, I'm such a contradiction it's weird. It makes sense to me at least.

I'm going through some emotional times. At times, I want to ask God why he gave me the ability to like someone. It's that bad. I'm confused, I woke up today bothered by what happened yesterday. I don't want to love someone romantically. It hurts a lot. I can live life without that feeling. I'd be so productive and happy.

Right now, I wanna rip out my heart and throw it away. Because of those feelings, I've been played, treated as if I don't exist, lied to, and used. See, romantic love is stupid. If you love someone like that, then good for you. I'm happy for you, really.  Romantic love can go to hell for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment