Chill Vibes

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

End it.

This is the reason why you shouldn't suppress emotions.

I'm really tired of this. It's a constant cycle. I always do this to myself. Reasons why I should avoid having feelings for people. I'm putting my hopes into something that won't ever happen. That's not healthy. I admitted to the thing I was "confused" about when I was messaging my friend in class. I was surpressing all of it because I didn't want to admit it. I was hoping that ignoring it would eventually make me forget about it. But it kept bothering me lately. So I was thinking, "Fuck it. Stop lying to yourself." and I admittted to it. Indirectly.

I'm a bit annoyed at one of my friends. We talked a bit before about the thing I was confused about and he said that it's too young for me to feel something like that. Well, excuse me. I'm sorry I feel that way. It's not my fault I feel that way to someone...

There was a lot of other things that were clouding up my mind. But there's so many I can't focus on one. I'll eventually remember one of them.

I should eat. I wish I was stressed about my classes more than feelings. But the roof of my apartment building is so nice. It's really cold up here but I'll stay a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment