Chill Vibes

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

WINNER trash and ARMY feels

I had an amazing K-pop morning omg. Great way to start my day~

MINOOO. I swear my biases are attacking me. First Bobby and now Mino.

Ok. Ok. Ok Mino, chill. Like dude. The first thing I listened to in the morning was a sex song. Waow. That woke me up with all the fangirling and the sexy beat. And you know in-the-shower, wet Mino. Well the MV was hot and wet. Literally wet with water everywhere and fire blazing, not sexually but yeah that works too :3

MINO - '몸(BODY)' M/V

BTS makin everything a damn theory. I swear this is like that one time in the EXO-L fandom back then when EXO fans were still called Exotics. Yeah, a long time ago. Early debut days. The third teaser with V omg. It even connects with the Danger MV and that was like a long time ago. Damn BTS how long has this been planned? But I love that. I love how everything connects and DAMN TAEHYUNG HIT THAT HIGH NOTE YES SO PROUD OF YOU BBY <3

[ENG SUB] BTS (방탄소년단) WINGS Short Film #3 STIGMA

Ah. K-pop. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment