Chill Vibes

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Migraine problems

So tired right now... I just copied a full page of notes for statistics because I have to review everything in order for me to do homework. I understand everything, but I forget some stuff so I have to re-write my notes on a separate notebook so that they're legible. I love math cuz it's like solving a complex puzzle but like eh I'm too lazy at times. Heh.

Ugh. I felt like I was gonna get a migraine a few seconds ago. Here's some tips if you ever get one:

-Go to a quiet area

-Put your head down and close your eyes

-Relax and try to stay there till the migraine passes

-Take a nap after. Your brain needs a break from that horrible experience.

When you get a migraine, you become sensitive to a lot of stimuli and being exposed to them can worsen it. That's why going to a quiet area and less exposure to light can help. It depends on how long the migraine lasts because it's different for everyone and different triggers occur when you know you're about to get a migraine. For example, when I drink a lot of caffeine, I get migraines. I know when I'll be getting one when I see a visual aura. It's called Scintillating scotoma and very common before getting a migraine.

Here's some more info about it: Scintillating scotoma

I should be a doctor someday. Lol. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment